Treating Chikungunya with Miric Biotech Ltd
Chikungunya is an infection which is caused by the chikungunya virus (CHIKV) where the fever and joint pains typically occur two to twelve days after the relative exposure. The very young, old, and those with other serious health problems are generally at high risk of this severe virus. The percentage (risk) of death is 1%.
How is it transmitted?
Miric Biotech experts says it gets transferred among humans by mosquitoes. The females of Aedes Aegyptii and Aedes albopictus are the main species of mosquitos that spread this dangerous disease. These mossies bite during the day.
The blood tests are repeated and are constantly gazed at. If it drops, it is better to be under medical observation. At this stage, the doctor's supervision is very important.
Although There is no such vaccine for chikungunya but the Treatment is mainly symptomatic – such as giving painkillers to relieve the joint pain – using nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs which are not asprin-based. Drugs are mostly analgesics and antipyretics. The patient is generally advised for maximum fluid intake.
The preventive methods;
Avoid as much as you can i.e. getting bitten by mosquitoes. Keep the surroundings clean and tidy of moribund water/pools where mosquitoes breeding is possible. Use mosquito nets and close windows in the evening to prevent mosquitoes from entering.
Home Remedies with QUICK BITES:
* Garlic paste application can relieve joint pain.
* Grapes can relieve severe symptoms.
* Raw carrots can boost immune system.
* Coconut water is an effective remedy.
- Tulsi (Sacred Basil) leaves are given to chikungunya patients as they reduce the fever and have a positive effect on the immunity.
- Eating raw carrots as salad or otherwise is helpful in increasing the immune resistance of people afflicted with chikungunya. It protects them from complications such as joint pain.
- Local application of garlic paste or clove oil with pepper wrapped on the painful joints provides relief from the pain.
- Chewing Ashwagandha.Using epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) in lukewarm bathing water mixed with neem leaves.
- A person should be made to drink a lot of coconut water. It is the best home remedy available for relief when afflicted with chikungunya.Coconut water detoxifies the liver and that is helpful in quick revival of patients.
Miric Biotech Ltd experts say Ayurvedic medicines that can helpful in managing muscle and joint pains in Chikungunya are:
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
Yograj-GugguluVat-Gajankush-RasPunarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) Punarnavadi-GugguluVish-Tinduk-VatiMaha-Vat-Vidhwans-RasNishottar (Operculina turpethum) Sinhanaad-GugguluDashmool-ArishtaTagar (Valeriana wallichii)Triphala-GugguluChitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)Guggulu (Commiphora mukul)
With several intriguing and unanswered questions, the Chikungunya phenomenon is an emerging global disease where as of now no specific antiviral treatment is available, the MiricBiotech Limited with its utmost supremacy in the field of medical science and technology has some of the best expertise specially when it comes to dealing with such kind of endemic infection, until then the prevention and vector control at personal and community level should be implemented at the early stages.